Old May 16th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default In a shopping mood?

Friends, lurkers, cat-lovers, I'm having a real slow month on Amazon for
some reason, and if you can help pick things up for me I'll be eternally
grateful and so will the cats. We all depend on these sales to make ends
meet.

If you're in a reading mood, or might like to see a flick, please take a
look at my short list of pickings, and you might find something that
interests you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/index...=AUWKX7P45JC08

I don't have a lot of listings right now cuz I've been busy with other stuff
(finishing the yard fence so the kitties can get out in the sun, for one
thing), but I hope to find time to post a few more books real soon. So if
you don't find something appealing, please bookmark the page and check back
in a few days, OK?