Old December 9th 10, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default O T iz in da DOGGIE houze

fangu mine luff. I wuz sabing one for urself but I gotted hungriee in da
nite anna ate itselfz. Gramby iznt so mad diz day. I kombinced herself I
wuz looking out for her, not gainink too much wait offver da holidayz an all
dat.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:02:57 -0600, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby haz a nu Pizzazz fingie dat kookz pizzas anna suchez. Diz day
her wuz making kookiez anna her putrted 8 of dem on itselfz. Her wented
to da baffroom and when he kam back her saw a blak spaze where a kookie
had been. Den her wented to answer da fone. Same fing happened againz.
Her goted her spy glaz anna hid frum da kitties. Her saw O T jump up on
da stool, put out hiz klazw, da kookiez was hott. He pulled one off da
go round fingie and dropped it on da floor. Willow helped himselfz tare
it in piecez and dem ate it. Auntie soft says when dat sugar kikz in it
will be zoomies for all nitz. Piglet who didn't eat any of that stuff.

OT, mine luf, dat waz a furry smart fing to do! After all, cookies are
meant fur kitties. An you are such a sweet kitty dat you needz extra
sweets to eat.

Harri