Old January 23rd 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Cold, cold weather!

kurtinz iz beree irritatin, da soft sayz ifin it wurkz rite der wunt be anee
kurtinz ta irritat uses kitteez, OEJ
"Ann791" wrote in message
On 1/21/2011 12:12 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Ranger Greykitten

We is getting the cold weather you had here now. We are inside kitties,
too. Mommy said it's to cold to open all the curtains so I have to stick
my head between them to see out.

lucy lu for her house

--
Ann