Old January 23rd 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Cold, cold weather!

itz too bad fur yourown doggie dat it kan't learnta uzea litter box,
OEJ...who iz gladta be in efin in diz itti bitti in iz az leazt warm

Oh no! Wez not go dere! Last summer wez had a bad loud storm called a
hurricane anna Cash used *Mai* box! I stood and howled and my well
trained
Meowmie tooked it out and changed it. She wuz all wet whenn she came back
in anna Cash wuz lookin purrty bashful fur a bit.

Iz told him later I didn't mind when it's dat wet in the OUT and all that
stuff whippin about anna trees falling down. Effin dat fence inna da back
came down alot anna mai 2foots had ta replace it all.

Meantime, Meowmie is mostly well trained. Iz still got a little wurk to do
cause she do not get up anna feed me until her little buzzing thing says i
kin eat in the morning. I tried to kill the buzzing thing but den she
didnt
get up at all until Cash woked my daddy2foot! I gooted mai brekfast late!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Haw haw haw! Neffur gotted up atawl! hahaha!
Ahem.....sorry fur waffin...but a wil bussin fing neffur bussed n yu
neffur gotted fed! hawhawhaw! Dus yu wanna buy a kattulpwod? Cheep?

Harry, waffin.

Harry, yew iz tew sillee. dew yoo gitz hurrikanes dere? we dunt heer, but
wee gitz lotza rain..
nope on da kattulpwod effen iffen et iz cheep. jest be fankful, yew awl git
fudz wen dere r starfing kitties in da OWT hoo dunt git INNY fudz. !!
Mosey