Old January 24th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Cold, cold weather!

MLB wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Oh we awl feal sew bad dat yoo awl r habbing sutch horid wethur n git
sew kold.
MRRRRRRT on dat koldkold stuff. n we sned yew awl warming puuuuuuuurrs
Wee awl fea bad fur da OWT cats hoo hab gno plase tew go tew keep warm
We luvz owr frendz Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n owr meowmie
luvz yew awl tew.

itz soo naztee here inna central IL dat da soft haznotted efin opined
da winnerz ta let in fresh owt smellz fur uses fur two whole dayz, OEJ

On Jan 21, 12:12 pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

As da Ministerer ob da Exteeriur I hab too go ouSIDE in effen diss
badbad wether. Butted we, I tak mine dog Hether an mine Daddy Bruce
wiff me to proTEK dem, onlee goes four short woks. An den we come in
an getted WARM.

It iz multsch too cole an misrebul out dere four moss kitties.

So I is ishooing a Winter Yucky Wether Warning. until fourtherrer
notis.

--
Wascal

\Weez jus red nus stori abowt a cat in Wysconsin whoo livs in a tree an
nevr getz down. TuTu

Da cats nayme iz Almond in Madison ifn yu wonts to reed da stori. TuTu