Old November 21st 03, 02:45 PM
kaeli

In article ,
_nospam enlightened us with...
I have taken my 4 month old kitten to the vets (vets 4 pets - UK) and they
suggest that the Hills science plan is the best kitten/cat food you can buy
at the moment.

Has anyone else tried this and what did you think to it?

I know the 'vets 4 pets' is a big company but I was just thinking that they
might push this food to boost there sales more. At the moment I am feeding
the kitten Whiskers tin kitten food and the vet said that this food isn't
that good as the meat content is very low, I must admit it does make the
kittens wee quite smelly.

There's been a TON of discussion on this subject over at
rec.pets.cats.health+behav

You may want to peruse the archives at Google.

My cats hate SD, so I feed a mix of Nutro and ProPlan.

--
~kaeli~
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?