Old April 20th 05, 04:31 PM
kaeli

In article c.com,
enlightened us with...
It is alleged that kaeli claimed:

; Can you adopt a friend for her of around the same age?

No, I don't think so. I thought of it, on the theory that they could
entertain each other, but I don't think I'd be able to keep up with two
cats.

LOL
FWIW, I find it *easier* to keep up with two (I have 3, currently), since
they require less playtime with me. Actually, we don't play much at all. They
come to me for lovin' and petting and relaxing. They play with each other.
Sometimes I pull out the kitty wand thing they like to chase, but for the
most part they occupy themselves unless they want lap time.
They don't get into things overmuch, but I'm laid back (with the whole
climbing-on-stuff thing etc) and my home is cat-proofed for the most part, so
there's not much to keep up with, for me.
Then again, I rarely have kittens any more. The last one I adopted was an
adult, and I will probably continue to do that in the future, since kittens
find homes easier than adults.
I like to take the ones no one else wants. Jeffrey was a beat up mess when I
got him, and he's just the sweetest guy. He turned out lovely, too, after
some TLC. Isis was a feral kitten who has grown into a wonderful adult, and
Rowan, well, she's Rowan. LOL She has several recurring health problems,
but for the most part she's a wonderful character and she's actually my
favorite, even if she IS a bitch. *heh*

~kaeli~
Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your
soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace