Old March 31st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basho's 1-2 technique

Victor Martinez wrote:

Basho had an interesting double-pronged technique to wake up his daddies
today. Tom normally wakes up by 6am, brews his coffee and feeds the
cats. Last night he came in very late from work (pledge season at our
local PBS station) so he was still asleep around 6:30. At this time,
Basho decided it was way too late for both daddies to be in bed, so he
moved next to me and proceeded to barf. That woke me up in a hurry, I
went to the kitchen and picked up some paper towels and a can of carpet
foam cleaner (we really need to buy stock in that company). While I was
cleaning his very stinky barf, he noticed Tom was still asleep. So in he
comes, racing like a cheetah in the Serengeti over Tom's chest, did a
U-turn and raced back over Tom's head.
Can you tell who runs our household? I'll give you a hint, he's a 5-year
old tonkinese who weights 8 lbs and bosses around Rufous, who is twice
his size.

Luckily Soncek is not here next to me taking notes
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek