Old June 7th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default No Such thing as

"Singh" wrote in message

Gabey8 wrote:

But the people who've never experienced what that feels like... how
colorless their lives must be! I'd be so much less of a human being if
I'd
never known and loved the beautiful, wonderful animals and birds who've
been a part of my life... both my own cats and the pets of my family,
friends, neighbors, etc. If those people only knew what a priceless,
spectacular thing they're missing, they'd never utter the phrase "just a
____" again.

It's sad for those people, really.

This is why I've always believed that when an animal crosses The Bridge,
that
there is a person on the other end who has never known what joy and love a
pet
can bring, who will know and care for the little one until that animal is
reunited with its loved ones; and that both the creature and the one who
had
to wait for heaven to bring the happiness of an animal companion will be
saying words of thanks.

Blessed be,
Baha

Having just experienced six years that taught me a cat's love is as fine as
any,
and that's 50 years of cats,
I must point out that Nelson, the cricket, was once a member of my house.

Nelson was pretty bright as crickets go.

All life is sacred.

All consciousness is fleeting.

It's been a week since Max left this mortal coil.
The Leonardo Da Vinci of cats.
Actually Leonardo would be jealous.