Old March 25th 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default How very true!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
very good, Lee
"---MIKE---" wrote in message

A gnome is in the garden busily destroying some bushes when a
house cat
appears. "What are you?" asks the cat.
"A gnome," comes the reply. "I steal food from humans, I kill
their
plants, I make annoying music at night to drive them crazy, and I
love
mischief. And what, may I ask, are you?"
The cat replies, "Um, I'm a gnome."

I have to ask for other peoples experience here. I've read of
people complaining about cats destroying plants or harming a garden.
One of my daughters neighbors went ballistic if a cat even looked at
his property. But I've had plenty of cats and lots of plants and
never a hint of a problem.

Anyone else have problems with cats and outdoor plants? I'm pretty
much convinced its something just made up by people that hate cats.

Jo