Old April 27th 14, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default At the road trip embarkation point

"Ranger MacDude"

On 4/15/14 9:24 AM, Community Kitties wrote:
[After Mikey Furface leads the kitties out of the RV, he leads them over
to one of the many kitty-customized motorcycles.]

For you kitties - and doggies - who prefer to travel via motorcycle, we
have prepared these very custom bikes. First, the handlebars have been
sized to fit kitty or doggy paws, and we again have a joystick mounted
near the centerline of the tank near the front, allowing control by
joystick of preferred. And like in the RV, the motorcycles have complete
autopilots so that you don't need to worry about actually maintaining
physical control of the bike unless you want to. We have also installed
special gyroscopic stabilizers that prevent the bikes from falling over.
There is a teleporter-based emergency system built in that will
automatically teleport any riders to a place of safety in the case of an
impending accident. And since these bikes are kind of tall, we also have
retractable boarding ramps built in to make it easier to climb aboard or
to climb off.

Would anyone care for a brief lesson in operating the bikes, or like to
maybe ride around this under-pier area to get comfortable with the
operation of the bikes?

Mikey

Yeah, I'd like to gif one of da kittycycles a try.

Ranger gets seated on a bright yellow motorcycle, tries out all the
controls to make sure he can reach everything, then starts the engine. He
cautiously putters away from the collected kitties and into a deserted,
well-lighted area of the secret room. Spotting a nice, long straight
stretch, he guns the gas and goes roaring down the under-pier area. As he
nears the end he sees that the far wall is curved and banked, with the
edges of the room approaching the end also banked. He maneuvers the bike
towards the banked sides, then speeds into the curve. He meows with delight
as his fur ruffles in the wind of his passage, then as he draws close to
the assembled kitties he locks up the rear brakes and squeals to a stop.]

Oh yeah! I likes dat!

Ranger

Pipps compliments Ranger on his bike ride, paws him a helmet and asks him if
he would like to ride with her on her Harley?