Old August 2nd 15, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default At the road trip embarkation point

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 7:24:19 AM UTC-7, Community Kitties wrote:
[After Mikey Furface leads the kitties out of the RV, he leads them over
to one of the many kitty-customized motorcycles.]

For you kitties - and doggies - who prefer to travel via motorcycle, we
have prepared these very custom bikes. First, the handlebars have been
sized to fit kitty or doggy paws, and we again have a joystick mounted
near the centerline of the tank near the front, allowing control by
joystick of preferred. And like in the RV, the motorcycles have complete
autopilots so that you don't need to worry about actually maintaining
physical control of the bike unless you want to. We have also installed
special gyroscopic stabilizers that prevent the bikes from falling over.
There is a teleporter-based emergency system built in that will
automatically teleport any riders to a place of safety in the case of an
impending accident. And since these bikes are kind of tall, we also have
retractable boarding ramps built in to make it easier to climb aboard or
to climb off.

Would anyone care for a brief lesson in operating the bikes, or like to
maybe ride around this under-pier area to get comfortable with the
operation of the bikes?

Mikey

Duz it hav a force--field, like twu feet awll da way around it?
If so, I wud like to go zooming onnit.
Pit2nya