Old May 25th 16, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Selina's birthday

"MaryL" wrote in message
Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
she had several kittens at the time.

Selina's photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Happy belated wishes tor Selina's birthday. Boyfie hopes she got lot of
shrimpies.

I chose the Whit weekend for Boyfie's birthday, which is as near as I think,
so he'll have his 14th birthday in a few days.