Old November 13th 03, 03:22 AM
Mike Harris

I hadn't realized that this forum was focused on 'meowchat.' I agree
with you that having named it rec.pets.cats.meowchat would have made
this clearer.

I usually try to use Google Groups to discover where issues are being
talked about, and it suggested r.p.c.c. It seems to be an outgrowth of
the old Deja News 'interest finder' function.

In any case, I'll move these discussions over to the appropriate forums.
I apologize for any offense I've given to anyone.

I would recommend, Cory, that you be a little kinder with people who
don't know any better and have no evil or harm intended in their hearts
towards you.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has been so kind with answering my
questions, especially now that I learn that they were off-topic in this
environment.

Mike