Old August 17th 04, 04:59 AM
calaf

Have someone set off firecrackers at a safe distance from your door just
as you open it.

Loto wrote:
Hi,

I live in a townhome in a college town with two kittens (6 and 5 months
old), I have 4 other room-mates, and while they are excellent with the
cats, there was one occasion where a sliding glass door (leading onto a
deck) was left slightly open. Both cats got out, but were found quickly
when it was realized they ran. I was wondering if there is any product
or method from keeping the cats from getting outside. Gates aren't
really an option due to the width of our entrances. Any information
would help. Thanks,
Matthew

SDF Public Access UNIX System -
http://sdf.lonestar.org