Old October 29th 15, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tess

Default Tribute to Phoebe

Tess walks to the podium and begins to speak -

We don't know anything about Phoebe's early years. She and her sisfur Claire arrived at the San Francisco SPCA as SOCs and they stayed in the shelter a long time because they were older and had some health problems. That's when myown mommy first met them. And then one day they were adopted and that should be all we know. BUT more than a year later mommy met a new friend and they were talking about kitties and turns out he was the gudgud man who adopted Phoebe and Claire! Unka Todd treated them like princesses and gave them a good home and they were very happy for several years. But a few weeks ago Phoebe got very sick very fast and had to go the Rainbow Bridge. Now Claire and Unka Todd are very sad and miss Phoebe very much but they know one day they'll all be together again.

Tess wipes away a tear and goes back to her seat