Old August 12th 03, 06:23 AM
LOL

(Gandalf) wrote in message ...

(snipped)

It would be *so* much fun to have kittens about, but of course, Kenzie
was here first, and I can't sacrifice her happiness, (and safety!),
because I bring a pair of (little monster) kittens home.

Sigh.... Perhaps I'll get to visit the kittens again, before they are
gone. I hope so......

I very much understand this point of view; this is why Mike is an only
cat. Though I would *love* to have more than one kitty, it just
wouldn't be fair to my Mikeylove, who hates all other cats, is getting
to be sort of a crotchety old dude, and is *adamantly* set in his
ways.

I also understand what a wrench to the heart it can be when you see a
kitty that *needs* a home and *could* come to live with you, but you
have to say no. I sympathize, and I think you are being the best
possible "paw" to Kenzie. Please give her a scritch from me, and
please consider yourself hugged.

------
Krista