Old September 7th 04, 01:50 AM
Dan M

I'm all for a group purr, but I wouldn't like it if someone who needs
a little support from people who care about them felt that they
shouldn't post a request for purrs. I try to respond to most of them;
I know how a little expression of caring can pick someone up. So in
brief, I'm in favor of adding the group purr, not cutting the purr
requests that are being posted.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Actually I was thinking of this group purr idea as a supplement to the
posted purr requests. By all means, I think everyone NEEDS to keep
posting their purr needs so we can tend to them individually as well as
on the group effort.

Dan