Old October 13th 03, 01:06 AM
Cat Protector

Funny. It seems everyone is saying the same thing here about you. You have
been nothing but hostile, rude and obnoxious. You have resorted to name
calling to try and drive your point. You show you have control and anger
issues as well as an inflated ego. I'd go on with the list but you will only
to be in denial.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
wrote in message
t...

The hostile person here is you and the people like you. -- You should be
checked out before bellowed near living things.

Why are you criticizing the OP for caring about the welfare of these two
cats?

There is more evidence that the OP is a control freak than that he has

any
real feelings for the cats. Note that most of the people objecting to

the OP
mostly have years of experience rescuing cats ... and dealing with people

on
the fringes of the rescue efforts.

There is more evidence that you don't know what in the hell you are

talking
about.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my

..sig
in the body)