Old August 4th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kraut

Default Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

This is so GOD D**NED UNFAIR! HE was such a great cat. I lost my first
"child" and I haven't cried in weeks until tonight's posting. How long
will the heartache last? HE WAS ONLY SIX YEARS OLD. I love my cats.
Why was he taken away? Why? Why didn't i recognize the signs? why
didn't the vet?!!??!! I wish I could go back and turn the clock. I
spend hours a months helping homeless pets and i neglected my own cat?!
I feel so friggin' guilty. Please if you actually have time, please
say a little prayer that I'll have some peace. i just need peace.

Prayers and purrs on the way for yous.

Please do not me too rough on yourself. We all make mistakes or
overlook things sometimes and just have to determine to do netter the
next time!!

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/