Old March 11th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Cat kneading and BALANCING on me

He just wants to be with you. Why analyze it?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Alissa" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all.

I have a 3 year old Persian cream boy named Cooper who is just a
pleasure. Over the past few weeks he has developed this very strange
behavior. Every night, while i am laying on my side sleeping, he
crawls on top of the covers, up my legs and balances on my shoulder.
I am small framed and he is about 13 lbs so this is not an easy act
for him. So while he is balancing on my shoulder, he starts
kneading , purring and breathing in my face.
I understand the kneading and find it adorable. The balancing part is
what i find strange and hard to sleep thru. He does this several times
a night sometimes for up to an hour.
Any insight? Please repsond to .
Thanks!
Alissa