Old April 24th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default *peepz rownd da doorz..*

Meow, Waffles & Francis!

Welcome back to rpcc! We've missed yourownselves.

We are furry sorry to hear about Mr. Marble. May his memfury be a
blessing.

You might rememfur usses. I am Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Chief Torbie In
Residence; and here are my cousin cats, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of
Catmerica and his sisfur Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol. Do
you want to teleport to Jamaica and drink rum and do the limbo with
usses? We're there but we're not meowing furry much because our
typist, Debby, is writing a term paper.

Spokes kitty for her house,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Torbie In Residence