Old April 5th 04, 05:51 PM
Adam

Itz fur his wurk in Animal Rescue! Maybee Capt. Midnight kin post it
heer so efurrykitty kin lern abowt what he did.

Allegra, VC

Eight years ago, I went out hunting in a rain storm. I found a three week
old tortie kitten, so I brought her back by the scruff of her neck and put
her down behind the broom on the patio. GranMeowmie thought I had brought
her a rat, so she didn't pay any attention. The next day, Meowmie Debby
found it when it wouldn't stop crying and rescued it.

Can I get back to my nap now?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Uv CORS yu kin get bak tu yur nap now.

Wen I sed he wuz commended fur his wurk in Animal Rescue, I meant it!

Allegra, VC