Old July 3rd 13, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Chloe and the vet

Chloe's been on the antithyroid medication for a couple of months now,
and while she seems more alert and lively, her problems with diarrhoea
and peeing randomly all over the place haven't gone away. So, return
visit to the vet today. More blood samples. The vet thinks maybe her
thyroid is still too active. I should get the results tomorrow.

She's more relaxed about going to the vet than any other cat I've had.
Just sits calmly in the box and purrs, even though the trip was on a
noisy crowded bus with occasional barking dogs.

Sweet and dignified old lady. I expect she'll jump up on the bed
tomorrow morning as soon as she hears me waking up, and as usual
she'll sit quietly beside me and purr until I'm awake enough to reach
for the Dreamies.