Old May 24th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Vid: Caliban singing for his breakfast

Marina wrote:

I caught a short clip of Caliban doing his normal morning serenade for
FOOD. This is what I have to listen to, sometimes for hours, until it's
time to feed him. It almost looks like the meows are forced out of him,
he's trying to keep them in but one escapes now and then. Turn your
speakers on very loud, his meow is tiny (and getting fainter all the
time, since he is getting weaker and weaker from starvation, you know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY0QiTW40Qs

I don't know, Marina, he certainly wouldn't get a part in any play
with that little projection! He has the tiniest meow - I'm amazed
that you even notice it.

Sometime I should record Smudge's howls when she wants to go outside.
She could be an opera singer!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^