Old July 20th 10, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

Perhaps we should direct purrs and prayers to specific longitude and
latitude.....of the wooded area and surroundings. Best wishes. MLB

If you go to maps.google.com and type in "slaughters wood, luton" then go to
the "satellite" option you can see the area we are covering. She was last
seen in the part between Hayling Drive and right along to where it turns the
corner at Ditton Green, which borders the farmers field. That was a week
ago. Now I have postered, and am walking, the remaining strip of woods up
to where it meets Crawley Green Road and the larger patch of Slaughters Wood
itself. Once I can get another sighting I can start trapping again in that
part. We live in Telscombe Way, which isn't really that far away as the
crow flies, but may just as well be a million miles with the luck we are
having now!

Sharon