Old October 6th 16, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Marlo returns?

On 10/5/2016 4:20 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Best of luck! I'm in southern South Carolina. I've been watching the
Hurricane Matthew storm track. It's actually a pretty slow-moving
hurricane. Strong, but slow.

Isn't slow-moving a bad thing? Storms do a lot more damage when they
stop and hang out in an area for a while, than they would do if they just
kept moving by.

I dunno. I've lived here for years and never had to leave. Lots of the
neighbors packed up and left. I'm just sitting here looking at a whole
lot of nothing in terms of weather. It's not even raining but people
left in droves.

I'm prepared to hunker down; I always am. I'm less prepared to try to
figure out where the heck I'd actually *go* with a cat in tow. 100
miles inland to... where?

Jill