Old April 17th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default faint shriek, faint Enid's vet bill.

On 2006-04-15, Christina Websell penned:

I was speaking to my friend tonight. She took her dog to the same
surgery last week after a fight (after normal hours) as her mouth
would not stop bleeding, she had to have a dental operation as her
gum was split very badly. She was kept in overnight, operated on,
all necessary dental work done, including cleaning and extractions,
repair of the palate which had been punctured, by taking a flap from
somewhere else (forget where, she did tell me..) and all for £30
more than Enid's bill.

Are they taking the p?

I'm not sure what that means, but perhaps birds are considered a
specialty and therefore procedures are more expensive?

I'm so sorry that all this happened to you. I know more bills are the
last thing you need right now.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully