Old September 14th 04, 03:22 PM

edirol wrote:

anyway, I'm bringing the md back, and getting him the weelness, (hope
I can find it around here) I also have a few fancy feast cod, shrimp,
that is very low in carbs too.

For MD to work you cannot mix his diet with other foods.

From the words of Steve Crane regarding m/d (Steve works for Hills as
Veterinary consultant)

"So yes the diet works, but *only* if pet owners follow directions. In
testing, all cats became metabolically ketogenic which is the
objective of such a low carb diet. Once the state of metabolic ketosis
is reached, that is the trigger for changing metabolism."

-mhd