Old October 1st 05, 07:28 AM
Marina

jmcquown wrote:

Poor Persia; she's so territorial. The UPS guy knocked on my door today and
she growled. She is my little watch-cat Her tail didn't puff up but she
didn't hide, either. Persia is my little grey panther

Aww, what a good guard cat she is. The other day, Caliban came charging
inside from the enclosure with his tail all poofy. I went to see what
had scared him, but Miranda was sitting out there calmly looking around.
If there had been somethins scary, Mir-mir would surely have been more
upset than Cal.

LOL! Just as I was writing this, Miranda came inside from the enclosure,
and Caliban came down from the counter where he'd been eating (I fee
dhim there because Frank won't jump up there, so won't get the kitten
food that's not good for him). The second Cal spotted Mir, he turned
sideways, arched his back with the fur on end, poofed his tail, put his
ears back and started bouncing towards her. She attacked, and then they
ran off outside. There's probably a wrestling match going on there now.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi