Old October 1st 05, 06:31 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
Marina wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Poor Persia; she's so territorial. The UPS guy knocked on my door
today and she growled. She is my little watch-cat Her tail
didn't puff up but she didn't hide, either. Persia is my little
grey panther

Aww, what a good guard cat she is. The other day, Caliban came
charging inside from the enclosure with his tail all poofy. I went to
see what
had scared him, but Miranda was sitting out there calmly looking
around.
If there had been somethins scary, Mir-mir would surely have been
more upset than Cal.

LOL! Just as I was writing this, Miranda came inside from the
enclosure,
and Caliban came down from the counter where he'd been eating (I fee
dhim there because Frank won't jump up there, so won't get the kitten
food that's not good for him). The second Cal spotted Mir, he turned
sideways, arched his back with the fur on end, poofed his tail, put
his
ears back and started bouncing towards her. She attacked, and then
they
ran off outside. There's probably a wrestling match going on there
now.

LOL! At lease they have each other as an excuse! You know they are
playing; they really like each other and it is so sweet to see! When
I see Persia do the puffy tail and halloween cat thing near the
window I have no idea why she's doing it and it makes me a little bit
afraid, too. She really is a good guard-kitty, although what she
could do if someone actually attempted to come in here... not much of
anything.

Jill

I expect there was a monster greebling outside and she was protecting you.
You'd better give her extra scritches to say thank you. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.