Old January 9th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

Default Going toona fishing

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:18:44 -0800, Jocko the Diving Cat's little,
agile paws typed:

[As the kitties enjoy the beach and the sun and the nip-rum, a kitty-sized
fishing boat can be motoring into the lagoon. Jocko is standing on the
flying bridge, and as the boat approaches a dock he grabs a loud-hailer
and speaks to the kitties on the beach.]

Ahoy, kitty dudes and kitty dudettes - we have arranged for a
toona-fishing boat, and we are preparing to set out in pursuit of da
legendary giant toonas of Young Island. Our skipper is an expert
toona-chaser, and moi has all my diving gear so I can go underwater and
spy on da fishiez.

Everykitty who is interested, come on aboard! We have a well equipped
galley with wunnderful snaks, and dere is a 'porter on board in case
anyone wants to join us after we cast off, or wants to go back to the
island early.

[With that Jocko cracks open a nip-beer which fizzes up over his paw, and
raises it in salute to the Community kitties.]

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an adventure! Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along wif usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?
--
à bientôt,