Old January 9th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Going toona fishing

yez anna itz veri 'citin anna alla dez ofur kittez ta hep, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Wow, Chester, its reely happeneng! Weer goeng tu get our toona!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester lukz atta loferli luci anna sayz, Letz go, he takez herown paw

anna
dey go runnin like kittenz to a feather danzer... Diz iz gonna be

funfun...
Chester, the soon to be ingestin tunna ingester
Jocko the Diving Cat wrote in message
news
[As the kitties enjoy the beach and the sun and the nip-rum, a

kitty-sized
fishing boat can be motoring into the lagoon. Jocko is standing on

the
flying bridge, and as the boat approaches a dock he grabs a

loud-hailer
and speaks to the kitties on the beach.]

Ahoy, kitty dudes and kitty dudettes - we have arranged for a
toona-fishing boat, and we are preparing to set out in pursuit of da
legendary giant toonas of Young Island. Our skipper is an expert
toona-chaser, and moi has all my diving gear so I can go underwater

and
spy on da fishiez.

Everykitty who is interested, come on aboard! We have a well

equipped
galley with wunnderful snaks, and dere is a 'porter on board in case
anyone wants to join us after we cast off, or wants to go back to

the
island early.

[With that Jocko cracks open a nip-beer which fizzes up over his

paw, and
raises it in salute to the Community kitties.]