Old December 30th 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

Default Do cats eat more in winter?

CatNipped wrote:

One last comment... I give mine dry food occasionally (every 3rd or 4th
day they'll get half a handful to kibble) and they love it. But, like
children, you can't decide what they eat by how much they like it -
they'll always go for the sugary treat even at the expense of their health.

Wow! Such a useful post (even though I snipped it, since presumably
most of us already know these things). You're a rpca treasure.

Just a tiny nit (not even a pick) - hopefully you meant that the
*children* go for the sugary treats, not the kitties. As we all (should)
know, kitties have no receptors and can't taste sweet.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*