Old April 22nd 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Driving back from the supermarket today

On Apr 21, 12:20*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
..
So what to do if I see him again? *Catch him or what? *Maybe he is a very
loved CRF cat like KFC was and got out accidentally, or maybe he is an old
chap who never got neutered who got thin from continually going out chasing
the girls.

If you see him again you catch him if he's a much loved CRF cat who
got out then he needs to be in and I am sure you'll post "lost cat"
posters etc and if he does have a doting family they'll be glad he was
taken in and not left outside when they find him. If he's an old chap
then he will have a very happy retirement with you

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs