Old November 13th 03, 05:48 PM
Chris

Patricia, check out the www.petmedicinechest.com, it is all natural, and I
have a cat that is getting along great on their products.

Tanya

"Patricia" wrote in message
om...
I need advise about what is the best to do with my FIV cat who has
been diagnosed with breast cancer last week.

She ist about 4 1/2 or 5yo.
She was found in Queens/NY 2 1/2 years ago, one week before giving
birth. I was fostering her and her two kittens and it turned out she
is FIV+.

I discoverd a lump, probably 2 cm diameter, so very large. We removed
it last week. I was hopping for the best, but I got the bad news
saturday.

Since she is FIV+, I'm not sure I want to go with chemo. She is still
very feral, so giving her medication is far from being easy.

The vet seems to be incline for the chemotherapy. He is a very good
vet and I trust his jugement in general, but this time I'm not sure
what to do...

Any advise anyone? I would really appreciate. Thanks.

Patricia