Old April 21st 04, 02:17 AM
Laura R.

circa 13 Apr 2004 22:47:21 -0700, in rec.pets.cats, Tracy (twrl2001
@yahoo.com) said,
Two nights i.e. a weekend. More than that, then the petsitter comes.

Since September 11 I've been extra paranoid about not leaving my cats
unattended if I'm traveling. I was out of town on 9/11, and ended up
getting home later than I'd been planning to, and certainly not the
way I'd intended to. If I hadn't had a catsitter caring for my cats,
this could have been a Very Bad Thing. I live in NYC, my catsitter
doesn't stop coming to care for the cats until the owner returns and
calls to confirm such, and I like it that way. :-)

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.