Old July 13th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Cinders visits TED

"John F. Eldredge"...
I finally managed to get Cinders to TED for her checkup. She was supposed
to go a couple of weeks ago, but is fairly adept at reading my body
language and managed to evade me up until now. The vet said that she was
in good condition for a cat of about 12 years old (I am not her original
slave, and don't know her exact age). Her weight has gone down somewhat
from her last visit, a year ago. Last visit, she weighed 7 pounds six
ounces; this visit, she weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces. She got her rabies
inoculation, and a general examination, and I am supposed to bring her
back in 6 months for other inoculations.

That's good to hear Hope she can put on some more weight tho.
PUUUUUUUUUUUUURS
Kyla
--and hot Clowder

--