Old August 19th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Mosey =^..^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey=^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going
to find some other way to punish her. Do you have any
suggestions?

Chester and Clarence
We're kind of fond of peeing in their shoes.

Cleo
That's a good idea. Clarence has hurked on mom's shoes
before.

Do you want to come here and do it?

Chester
Dat mayed me waff..
I peed on da big bed twise n dey putted a pwaxtic fing onna top
sew
dey wunt hafta warsh da comforter agin.
Mosey

I've also hurked on the bed and 2 of the chairs. And the
carpet.

You did a good job with your peeing.

Clarence
Meowmie n Paw dint fink sew....
Paw gotted reel mad wif me fur dat.
I hurk onna rug sumtimez.
Mosey

Humans have weird ideas about stuff like that. Mom doesn't like
it when I hurk.

Clarence
Meowmie dunt wike it wen I hurk either.
Hur wurriez I mite be sik or sumptin wike dat.

Mosey
Mom thinks I'm allergic to chicken. I hope not, chicken tastes so
good!

Clarence
Meowmie finks I'm lergic tew turkey, cuz it makes me hurk.

Mosey
Chicken makes me hurk. I don't like turkey as much.

Clarence
How bout sum beef den?
Mosey
That sounds good but I like chicken better.

Clarence
I gnow yew wike chikken but it makes yew hurk. Rite?

Mosey

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I had some today and I didn't
hurk. Mom is now trying to figure out what it is that's making me hurk.

Clarence

Has it been hawt where yew are? Dat mite hab sumptin tew doo wit dat.
Mosey

It's been hot but not real hot. And I hurk no matter what the weather
is like.

Clarence