Old October 19th 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default A tribute to OT Mahoney

On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:48:36 PM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I was very blessed to have known and loved a truly remarkable and special

mancat, OT (Orange Thing) Mahoney.

Before I met OT I lived life with reckless abandon. Things that were

exciting and dangerous were what attracted me. But then I met OT.

Dangerous and thrilling things were still interesting, but OT was willing

to experience dem wif me. My caticopter flying tended to scare him, so I

tried to be a liddle more restrained in my maneuvers, but no matter how

nervous him getted him never, ever complained.

OT was allez there for me. Him was allez dere when I needed his support,

an when dere were good fings to celebrate. OT was mine companion, and him

cared deeply fur da whole community, and him tried to be a good companion

to da Gramby. Him was handsome, an brave, and him danzed good.

When him getted sick all of a sudden it camed as a shock to all of usses.

Him left fur da Bridge before him even had a chance to say goodbye. I will

rememfur him allez, and will luf him allez.

Goodbye, OT. You are loved.

[With that Harri steps down from the podium and wipes a tear from her eye.]

Ah, Harry, what a wonderful Tribute to a finefine Kitty.
It was a terrible shock when he left so suddenly.
We will remember him with great respect.

Azad, passing a hankie to Harry