Old June 23rd 03, 01:21 AM
Cheryl

Default Do you have pics of your cats online??

Cat Protector wrote:
Apparently none of you are metaphysical and thinking too human. Do
you fear that my theory might be true. I for one have a relationship
with my cats and have found on many occasions when I try to pick up
my cat Jade and kiss her on the head or hug her, she meows as if to
state "oh come on daddy, not again, I am an adult kitty here." I
think you here need to think outside the lines and put away your
human way of thinking and actually talk to your cats.

Re-read your post and come back and tell us you're not a fruitcake.
If you can't come to that conclusion, read it again.

Here's a clue. You seem to put human emotions on cats yet you say you
pick up Jade and kiss her on the head and she meows and calls you
daddy and says she's an adult. What if she is saying "get the ****
off me, you idiot!"? How would you know that?

[rpca removed from froup list]