Old June 12th 04, 02:21 AM
JoJo

Call your local shelter - they may have a Have a Heart trap you can borrow,
or tell you where you can borrow one. Even local vet's office may have one.

If you have a no-kill shelter near you, I would suggest contacting them
about taking in kitten and finding it a home. Explain what you told us.
More than likely they will take it in (although there may be a waiting list,
they'll let you know). They will then give kitten physical, worm it, treat
it, fix it and find it a home.

That is unless you wish to keep him, but I've got a thing about keeping cats
outdoors, which I believe they are safer there - my opinion only. I
understand not an option for you since you are allergic.

Good luck.
"Ivanna" wrote in message
om...
Well I must first admit I've already been feeding it all week. It

appeared
very bony when I first started, but looks more like a normal kitten now.

My concern is that this may be a female and that she will be bringing me
loads more kittens to feed if she is not fixed. (I am way allergic to

cats
and couldn't have even one in the house) She runs away on approach, but
stays within sight if she expects I will put a bit of food out for her.
Suggestions?