Old March 24th 16, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default The party commences (a little late)

On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

[As Ranger stands talking to Pipps, a little torbie kitten walks
silently up behind him and swats his tail. When he turns to see who just
swatted him, the kitten hisses and growls.]

Ranger: sigh Hi, Francesca. Pipps, dis is mine new sisfur, Francesca.

Francesca: Dat's not mine name! Mine name is Francesca da Fierce!
Hisssssss! Growlllll!

Ranger: sigh Ok. Pipps, dis is mine new little sisfur, Francesca da
Fierce. Her is 5 months old.

[Francesca turns towards Pipps] Hi, Pipps!
[Francesca turns towards Ranger] Hisssss! Growlll!