Old December 14th 03, 09:30 PM
MaryL

Default "Portrait" of Princess and Smidgin - just posted a photo of my painting

I have been taking oil painting lessons for 3 years. My idea when I started
was to have something special to look forward to when I reach retirement and
not become a "couch potato." I soon found that I love painting "right now."
I just finished my first attempt at painting cats. I looked through various
albums posted on these newsgroups, and I found a photo on Megan's site that
I really like. She helped me a lot when I adopted Duffy, so I contacted her
and got her permission to use her photo as a guide.

Result: I have posted a photo of my first cat "portrait" on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals. It is under the title "Princess and Smidgin."
I enjoyed my first effort and thought I would share it with you (and am
cross-posting to the 3 groups I read most often).
--
MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Holly and Duffy: