Old January 24th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default 8 year old male with ataxia (wobbly back legs)

We watched a cat decline and could not find the reason, it was
frustrating. In the end, they were able to find a tumor.

I hope the vet is wrong about your kitty, I really do. Hope your guy has
lots of good years left.

Rhonda

KrazyKatLady via CatKB.com wrote:
Everything came back negative--the vet said that she's 99% certain that he
has a malignant tumor, probably in the brain stem or near a vestibular nerve.
At least I know, and I know that there is nothing that I could have done to
have prevented this. It just is what it is.