Old February 19th 11, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default My TED visit

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:24:42 -0600, "Granby"
wrote:

Dat iz bout ta happen here too Gramby sayz I eatz too much of da fudz anna
sinze dere iz two kities dat needzta gain wait, I am going to hafta eat by
mineself if da penthouse. O T very hissed off.

my sekritari depriffs me of fudz or tries to. butted i can teleport to
yummy fudz of fluffykits.
beauty sad for OT

"Amelia" wrote in message
m...
TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia