Old April 13th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Even indoor cats complain about the weather

Pickles and Waffles - especially Waffles - are NOT happy! It has been
raining here, and we're getting the occasional thunderstorm. When the
thunder booms, or the rain suddenly becomes a downpour, they don't like it.
I've had one or the other of them on my lap quite a bit this morning. At
one point, Waffles came in to where I'm sitting at the computer, and his
eyes were so dilated I could hardly see the irises. After a spell on my
lap, the pupils decreased in size, but they're still pretty large. A while
ago, he was in the hallway when thunder boomed. He looked anxiously at the
ceiling. It has quieted down now, and so has he. He's sleeping now,
probably exhausted from all that adrenaline.

--

Joy

I'd been told the training process with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine
had me trained in two days.
- Comedian Bill Dana