Old August 18th 12, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default On Life

"Mosey=^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote in message

On Life
by Mr. T.S.Eliot, VC

There is a Maker: All the wonder that is, is no accident nor chaos.

The Maker has a plan, and the plan has no end,
and the plan is life, and life is the plan.

Life is not the living of one or of few or even of many,
but the stream and flow together of all lives and all living:
That is life and that is the plan.

Each living has its measured purpose and time.
Being born to living, and passing from it, are both part of the
stream
of life.
Both are part of the plan, and the plan is life, and life is the
plan,
and the plan is from the Maker, and the plan has no end.

-
The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

This came at an important juncture in the life of my Brother-In-Law
He is opting to have VERY serious heart surgery.
We are very concerned, as is my S.I.L. as you would imagine.
I'm gonna print this out and meditate on it daily, till he clears
surgery.

Sylvia

I yam gonna purrrrrrr lotz furr Unka Lenny!

P2nya

Aunti Sylvia, Our house will be purring for Lenny and also your SIL
that all goes well, and
our Mommy Kyla will be meditating on this too and saying purrayers for
Lenny to be okay.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps and Mommy Kyla

Fangu furr dat.
Unka Lenny greetz me gnizlee wen dey kum tu bizit heer.
--
Pitô.ônya