Old July 8th 04, 04:17 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Mine bootiful wifekitty, I have a purresent for you too. Here you go...

hands Lilith a small box wrapped in silver paper with a teal bow

It's a collar, very very soft, made of brown leather. That little bulge
at the top is miss Cleocatra's specialest miniature teleporter - if you
push da left button on it, it will 'port you home. If you push da middle
button it will port you to wherever I am.

And dat medallion attached to it has your name engraved on da back. If
you look at da front you'll see dat it has a outer ring of gold, wif a
disk of silver inside dat. In da silver disk are four diamonds, one at
each of the cardinal points. And in da middle are two half-hearts, one
of copper, one of platinum.

Da diamonds are to show dat I will always be finking of you, no matter
where in da world we both are. And the two half hearts show dat wifout
you as mine wink wink, my life couldn't be complete.

I hope you like it, mine dear.

Sammy Kitten