Old October 22nd 05, 09:26 PM
MaryL

Default Dyson vacuum

"Alison" wrote in message

news:1Rb6f.3444$xE1.263@okepread07...

" I have a Dyson (there are several versions, and I have the one

called "The
Animal"). They are ugly but work great. The vacuum automatically

makes
adjustment from hard floors to carpet, and I have never had a

problem with
carpet being "sucked up" (just cat fur easily removed from the

carpet!).

MaryL

I have the Animal cylinder and it's great, it picks up hay and bunny
poo too.
The only drawback is I found it heavy.
Alison

It's *very* heavy. That has not been a problem for me because my house is
all on one floor, and the Dyson has such large wheels that it is easy to
maneuver. However, it would be a problem for anyone who needed to take it
up or down stairs (although it does have a long cleaning hose, so the extra
weight makes it possible to use the attachments at some distance without
tipping over the cleaner).

MaryL